11.19.2008

Time flies . . .

Time flies . . . or at least it passes.

Things have been crazy hectic around here and I've been a crank pot. No one wants to listen to me whine so I'll keep those thoughts to myself.

The bear has gotten 3 teeth in the last week which makes him grumpy and me grumpier. How does that work?

I ordered Hubby's homecoming sign today. Yes, it is still months away. We're over halfway done though. After doing some research, I've found the cheapest shipping and such if you order 8 weeks out. I'm so excited to even be thinking of homecoming. We're really getting there.

I also wanted to share with you a promotion I found online.
www.buildasign.com/Troops
They have FREE banners (2x3 or 4x6) for military families. They are giving away 20,000, but I have no idea how long that will actually last in time. You do have to pay for shipping. By ordering so far in advance, mine was $12.50. You can personalize it with names and photos. It's actually really cool.

It's amazing how such a small thing can totally lift your spirits. Soon hubby will be home.

No comments: