7.29.2009

So smart with so much to learn

It amazes me how much The Bear is learning everyday. We're currently rocking through the animal noises. I've never heard a cuter monkey. There are times when he just makes me laugh though.

My mom had taken The Bear to the park down the street from our house. He had climbed to the top of the slide and was about to sit down. My mom walked over to the bottom and touched the slide. She was surprised at how hot it was and told him to stop (she's a bit overprotective and was afraid it would hurt his chubby little thighs. She told him it was "too hot".

So he sat down at the top like the obedient little boy he can be.

He proceeded to blow on the slide. Like I he does when I tell him food is too hot.

Good try, Bear. But, that's an awful lot of huffing and puffing to cool down the slide.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hello. I am here from the MBC. I am following your blog.