5.12.2009

Just gross

The Bear is into everything. He's 17 months old; I expected it.

What completely disgusts me though is his love for The Puppy's food. We have the food dishes in our laundry room under the deep sink, but The Bear manages to get himself in there.

AND EAT IT!

I googled it to make sure poison control wasn't necessary. Apparently, it's very normal and the food has meats and dairy in it so he'll be fine.

It's just so gross.

On the bright side, I'm able to add to my list of embarrassing stories to tell his future spouse :-)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL! Oh no! I hope he left some for the dog! ;-)

Mom's Fortress of Solitude said...

Oh my! What a hoot!

What is your dog's name? I have four Maltese:

Sadie Layne
Oliver Riley
Emma Grace
and little Moe Moe (we just adopted him, and he doesn't have an official name yet).

I love the breed, though.

Angela