4.16.2010

dinosaur momma

I nurse The Monkey. I breastfeed The Bear until he was about 13 months, and I plan on doing the same thing this time.

Because there is only one of me and two children that tend to need my attention at the exact same time, I nurse The Monkey in front of The Bear. I don't make a big deal about it. I just tell him Baby has to eat. When The Bear knows The Monkey is hungry, he'll bring me the boppy so I can feed him. He's 2 so I don't feel like it's anything inappropriate.

The Bear walked up to me holding his dinosaur and asked me to pick him up. I thought he just needed some love.

I picked him and tried to give him a hug.

The Bear shoves his dinosaur down my shirt. I pulled it out and asked him what he was doing. He said, "Dinosaur eat."

Apparently, I'm a dinosaur momma too.

6 comments:

Meg said...

omg that is the cutest thing I've heard all day!!! :D

Maranda said...

Oh my gosh, this got a really good laugh out of me. =)

digital said...

Wow... It's very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

I would like to invite you to visit:

http://create-solution.blogspot.com/

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.

Kristie said...

you read cast of characters? i LOVE it.

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Unknown said...

I like your blog you are so talent.There are many kinds of Discount Fashion Shoesin our online store, all of them are made of excellent materials, and have Classic style.In addition we have Victorias Secret pinkand NFL jerseys.