10.27.2010

christmas time is coming soon

We're a Shutterfly family. Hubby and I created a site when we got married to share pictures with our family and friends. Since we've added the little boys, our pictures tend to be way cuter.

I like personalized Christmas cards. Especially now that we have those two adorable boys to show off. Last year, I designed our cards in photoshop. While it was nice to have a unique design, it was way too much effort. (That's what happens when you're nesting with a Hubby out to sea.) I was super excited to see Shutterfly has almost 750 different designs for Christmas cards. No joke.

My favorite is this one. I love having more than one picture. It's nearly impossible to get both boys to cooperate, and this way I can showcase the best of both of them.

I'm also thinking of ordering these gift tags. When I was a kid, my mom had a coworker fill out the tags for the gifts from Santa. Having special Santa tags would be so stinking adorable.

You should go check them out. Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards. Christmas will be here before we know it. I'm not one to judge though. Those crazy cards I got all ready last November - they didn't get mailed out until the middle of January.

{Shutterfly is compensating me for sharing their new designs with you}

No comments: