10.15.2010

it's back

Hubby's boat came back today. Like it's already docked so don't get your panties in a bunch that I'm breaking OPSEC rules or anything. (Which doesn't make any sense to me anyways since the date they come back is never classified and the actual time is declassified 24 hours in advance. That's a whole other rant though.)

It's weird to see the wives on facebook with happy status updates and decorations on the houses.

Hubby has been back for 3 months. We've been so lucky and grateful to have him home. He came back early to attend a Navy school here.

I'm a big ball of emotions though. I'm glad that all those families can be back together. 6 months is a long time. I know; we did it last time. But, it stinks for our family. Hubby is back to duty nights and long hours with some cruel co-workers. I'm so done with this sea duty.

I know the proper Navy wifely duty is to keep my mouth shut and accept it as it comes. I'm sick of it though. I'm tired of people being mean and hurtful because they can. I'm tired of not knowing what's going on in our own lives.

Welcome home, silly old boat. I can't wait until we can say good bye to you for forever.

1 comment:

a49erfangirl said...

It's a shame that people have to be mean because they think they can. Karma will come around and bite them in the butt!