9.28.2009

maternal

We had maternity pictures taken a week ago. I totally thought they were gross when I was pregnant with The Bear. This time, I'm a bit more sentimental about it all. I think it's because we've always planned* to have 2 kids, and this is "the last time" I'm doing all this.

I found a fantastic photographer through some friends. If anyone is in the Connecticut/Rhode Island area and in need of a fantastic photographer who is patient, wonderful and cheap, may I suggest Sara's Photography.

One of our last family shots as a family of 3


The classic heart shape on the tummy - with my hand and Hubby's


A soon to be family of 4

Not too much longer until we meet the little guy!

*I say planned, but we all know how plans work out for us. Hubby mentioned the other day that since Baby is a boy, if I wanted to try for a girl in a few years we could discuss it.

2 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

Those are great pictures! The photographer did a great job.

Mommy Words said...

Great pics! I so want to do maternity pics this last time for me! I am due in Jan! Now following from MBC! www.mommywords.com