10.23.2009

chores

I'm realizing that life is going to be getting very hectic here shortly. Hubby will be home in a few weeks. My parents are coming to visit (twice). And, you know there's this baby that's due to arrive 6 weeks from today.

I really want to develop a sort of chore chart for myself. (Yes, I do have a 5 year old deep inside myself) I remember when The Bear was born and how easily it was to get overwhelmed. This time I know what I'm in for, but I also will have another kiddo to love, feed and bathe.

I think the idea of breaking up all the housework and assigning certain days. Having small tasks that I can accomplish in less than hour will keep the house clean and me sane. I hope at least.

I need to sit down and figure out what will work best for us on which days. Does anyone have this sort of system? Or one that would work better?

1 comment:

ohAmanda said...

I know there is a checklist type of housework program online. It's http://motivatedmoms.com/ And it's cheap! :)