10.10.2009

baby needs a name

Baby has a real name. I am obsessed with names. I needed to give this child a name since we knew he was coming.

Hubby tolerates me and knows when to give in. He finally agrees to a name while we were in Disney World at the end of August. We bought The Bear Mickey Mouse ears with his name on them. In my effort to be fair, I wanted to get a pair for baby.

He committed. Baby has a name. A name I LOVE. The deal was that if we found out the gender we wouldn't share the name until Baby was here. Our friends and family know Baby is a boy, but they have no idea what his name will be.

There are advantages to this. We told everyone The Bear's name and I got tons of "eh" and "I don't like it" responses. Now, everyone agrees the name totally fits him. I'm sure I would be getting the same kind of reaction to people this time so it is nice to save me from dealing with those people. No one says anything negative to you after the kid is legally named.

I need a blog name for Baby. Baby has worked so far, but it will only last so long.

2 comments:

Tania said...

Hmmm. A blog name for said baby. That's a tough one. You would want something fitting for a little guy but nothing too frou-frou, right? I will have to think on that one.

PS: I have given you an award! I hope you can drop by and accept it.

2Wired2Tired said...

Congrats on picking a name, how exciting! Now a blog name, sometimes that's just as hard.

I like your blog. Found you through MBC Followers Group. I'm now following and looking forward to reading more.