3.07.2010

excuse me

The weather has been gorgeous this weekend! (Hello, Spring. My name is Stephanie. I like you. Please stay a while.)

I took the boys to the aquarium yesterday. We have a membership, but our aquarium is outside so we hadn't been since The Monkey was born.

One of their exhibits has sea lions. Like huge, ginormous sea lions. I believe the male is about 900 pounds.

We were standing there watching him swim about.
The sea lion let out his sea lion roar. (I don't know if it's technically a roar, but that deep sea lion noise was made.)
The Bear put his hands on his hips, gave the sea lion a stern look and said "excuse me".

Apparently, even though The Bear doesn't feel the need to use his manners, all other creatures are expected to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love the aquarium, I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to enjoy it