12.12.2008

Confession

Today was supposed to be the list of why deployments suck.

I'm in too good of a mood right now though, and I don't want to depress myself. That post will be postponed until tomorrow. We all know Saturday nights stink and that can help pass the time.

Today, I have a confession.
I have a shopping addiction. I don't go blow hundreds on dollars on fancy things, but put me in Target or the Old Navy clearance ranks and I'm gone. The Bear needs nothing. He just had his birthday less than a week ago, and Christmas is 13 days away. None the less, I bought him 9 shirts and jammers (all too big for when he FINALLY grows) for $21. I'm not sure if it's being in the crowds, feeling like I accomplish something, or having coming home not be so depressing that draws me to the stores more often while he's gone.

I don't know. In all fairness to myself, I feel like this vice is the best to have.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Please, don't even get me started on those clearance racks. The worst thing is that I usually make stupid purchases just because something is cheap. Sigh.