So I stole this from Facebook. You're supposed to list 25 random things about yourself and then tag people. Here's my list. If you read this, consider yourself tagged. Leave me a comment so I can come see your list :-)
1. I have an obsession with names. I need to know everyone's middle names. I also judge you by your name. I figure the type of name your parents give you will reflect the values they raise you with. Harmony Rose is probably going to be raised with different priorities than Mary Katherine.
2. I consider thank you notes to be required. It irks me when people (especially children) don't send thank you notes for gifts.
3. I used to be a huge control freak. I'm still a control freak, but since The Bear was born I think the huge part has been let go.
4. I love staying home with The Bear. I would love to stay home as long as we can afford it, but I feel guilty for "wasting" all my education.
5. I'm not a fan of cartoons. I never liked them as a kid, and I really don't want The Bear watching them.
6. My favorite color is yellow. Hubby's is blue. It makes my heart insanely happy that The Bear loves green. The whole yellow + blue = green thing.
7. The Puppy was my wedding gift. I said I didn't want to be alone during deployments and needed a dog.
8. I miss a lot of my friends from high school and college. I'm lucky enough to have 2 groups of girls that I still talk to. The high school girls are Regardless and college girls are the Mondays.
9. There is a part of me that wishes I was more fashionable and cute. There's a bigger part that's just too lazy.
10. I am a very picky eater. I like things plain. I refuse to eat sea food, and I'm not really a fan of any food that has a bone still in it.
11. I love being a Navy wife. There are parts that stink, but parts of everything stink. I am amazed at the places we go and the people we meet.
12. I am convinced the reason Hubby liked me at first was that my dad could get him Cubs tickets.
13. I have a stuffed bunny from my first Easter that I am obsessed with. He has gone everywhere with me. I hid him in Hubby's sea bag to keep him company during the deployment. It was perhaps the most loving thing I've ever done. BUT, I want him back when they return.
14. I want people to be fair. I know things aren't fair, but it really bothers me when my family and friends aren't fair.
15. My family is full of medical mysteries. We get really sick and they can never figure out why.
16. I would like to have 1 or 2 more kids. If we aren't able to though, I am very glad that we have The Bear. I have no problems with raising an only child.
17. I was an exchange student in high school to Germany and spent a summer during college in Paris. I love traveling. I only have 5 states left to go to.
18. I miss Hubby a ton, but I've adapted to being alone. I'm going to have to readjust to sleeping on one side of the bed and falling asleep with the TV on. I can manage though.
19. I love dresses. I typically am not a skirt type of girl, but I love wearing dresses.
20. Being a mom has changed me in weird ways. I am much more open with gross and personal things now.
21. I have a fear of being left out. There's a long emotional story I can go into, but I know I just need to suck it up.
22. I love taking pictures. I'm working on Project 365 now which is where you take a picture every day for a full year.
23. I used to hate crying. Being pregnant changed that. I still have problems crying because of what is actually upsetting me so random things can cause me to bust out in tears. But, I'll always do it in private.
24. I like (or dislike) things based on the environment I experience them in.
25. I only write in black ink. In 7th grade, I wrote in a different color of ink every week. In 8th, I switched to only black ink. I haven't looked back since.