1.15.2009

Relief

Today is a snowy day which I absolutely love. There is something so very peaceful when you look outside and see the fresh blanket of clean snow. Granted, you can't look out our side window unless the puppy prints bring you a sense of peace.

I had a doctor appointment this afternoon and a friend volunteered to come over to my house (toting her 1 year old son) and stay with The Bear while I went. The Bear napped the entire time which was the goal. She didn't mind since her son took a nap here too. It was nice to be able to quickly run in and out and not worry about The Bear. It was definitely the break I needed.

Someone else posted this about what moms do all day. All I can say is thank you. For putting into words what I feel. For making me feel like I'm not the only one.

No comments: