2.25.2010

200

This silly little blog has reached it's 200th post.

A lot has happened since then.
This was my way of staying sane last deployment. We've finished that up and have gone through a few underways, too. The Bear was 8 months old and had just started crawling. Now, he's a 2 year old running all over the place. The Monkey was a "some day" and now he's almost 3 months old. The Puppy is still a barking machine. (At least some things stay the same.)

I decided to have my first giveaway to celebrate. A $10 gift card to Target. I need an excuse to go back there; it's been almost a week since our last visit. :-)

To enter:
*Leave a comment. Any sort of real comment. Don't be lame and just write "comment" though.
*Leave an extra comment if you subscribe or follow me. You deserve the extra chance for putting up with my rambles :-)

I'll close it at midnight Sunday night (02/28).

6 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

What a great way to celebrate...giving us stuff! I'm pretty new to blogging, but I can already see time flying by.

Roller Coaster said...

I'm a follower!

Amy Snell said...

Congrats on #200!! I will admit that I just came across your blog but I have been reading through your previous posts...I heart your ramblings :)

Amy Snell said...

I stalk {or follow} you :):)

Meg said...

I love reading your blog!! And congrats on making it to 200 posts! And i just read about your craftiness! Love the blanket, way to go!!

Meg said...

I am a follower :)