2.05.2010

favorite photo friday

I have no concept of time anymore. Is it really Friday?

Favorite of The Bear: He loves art time. I've been trying to set time aside at least 3 times a week for him to do some sort of art. He likes painting with his paint brush. He's way too OCD to do that whole finger painting thing. Please excuse the lack of shirt. He's 2 and gets paint everywhere.


Favorite of The Monkey: I love that he's starting to be a happy baby. He was so very serious the first weeks. He's still very subdued, but he has a smile that just lights up his whole face. I love that his eyes get all squinty when he smiles like mine do. The boys are spitting images of Hubby, so it's nice to see they get something from me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, nice blog!
See my site: www.freetomar.com
Bye!