1.11.2010

meal planning monday

Here is our plan for this week's meals. One of my resolutions is trying to get us on a plan. We eat healthier and cheaper when I have a game plan. And honestly, there are days where one less decision is like a hug from God.

Monday: Ravioli for The Bear and me
Tuesday: Duty night so something low key like PB&J
Wednesday: Taco Soup
Thursday: Hamburger Helper
Friday: Duty night - left
Saturday: Tortellini and garlic bread
Sunday: Going out

I'm on the hunt for some new meals to try. I just got a crock pot that I'm up for using. I don't mind if it takes a while to make. The only caveat is it has to be toddler friendly. Suggestions are welcome :-)

This is not set in stone. It's already been changed (and it's still Monday). Hubby called about 45 minutes ago saying he wouldn't be home until after 8. So it's a plan. And, I'm planning on it changing.