1.11.2010

meal planning monday

Here is our plan for this week's meals. One of my resolutions is trying to get us on a plan. We eat healthier and cheaper when I have a game plan. And honestly, there are days where one less decision is like a hug from God.

Monday: Ravioli for The Bear and me
Tuesday: Duty night so something low key like PB&J
Wednesday: Taco Soup
Thursday: Hamburger Helper
Friday: Duty night - left
Saturday: Tortellini and garlic bread
Sunday: Going out

I'm on the hunt for some new meals to try. I just got a crock pot that I'm up for using. I don't mind if it takes a while to make. The only caveat is it has to be toddler friendly. Suggestions are welcome :-)

This is not set in stone. It's already been changed (and it's still Monday). Hubby called about 45 minutes ago saying he wouldn't be home until after 8. So it's a plan. And, I'm planning on it changing.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's true that having a menu plan is a huge help but sometimes life mixes it up for you, lol. Can't be helped and ya just roll with it.

Btw, I'm following your blog....I hope you'll check mine out too:)