* Plans. Yep. Good on this one. We have a bazillion if this happens, then we'll this going on. Nothing set in stone yet. Hello, Hubby's in the Navy. I like knowing all the potential ways we can go though. I've done (relatively) well with sticking to the budget I've given myself. I also have developed a menu planning system that works for us. I map out a month's worth of meals and give them tentative dates. Should we skip a real dinner that night or I want something else, I can trade for another day. I cross out the used meals which means I can quickly glance at the calendar and know our possibilities. Not the most organized, but it works for us.
* The boys are each getting their own time. They no longer nap at the same time, so it makes special mommy time easy.
* 14 books done. I've actually started a few more and never finished them which is weird for me to do. I'm ahead of my one every two weeks goal which makes me feel proud.
* Taking care of me . . . yeah. It's a process, right? I am eating better and getting more exercise than I was. One more month until we can start our Y membership with the childcare.
* Potty train The Bear. CHECK! Exhausting day one led to an easier day two and three. He still has the occasional accident, but he's two and I'm okay with that. No accidents in 9 days though.
* Positive attitude in the works. Hubby has hidden notes around the house for me to find while he's gone since we don't have email. The one I got a few weeks ago said that he really liked one of the quotes on my facebook page. It was a random, out of blue comment. It's been there since we met, and he had never said anything about it. The quote is "Change your thoughts and you change your world." It was a perfect reminder to keep my chin up.
So how are you doing with your resolutions? We're 5/12 of the way through 2010 - crazy! It's not too late to catch up!