11.09.2009

digital card templates

I'm hunting for a place that sells (or gives away free) templates for boy birth announcements and/or Christmas cards.

I've found a few places that can print 4x8 or 5x7 cards so either size is fine. I have Photoshop Elements. I would rather put my own pictures and text in versus paying someone to do it for me (yes, I am a control freak).

Legacy Digital Design has templates for $1.99. But, I haven't determined if I really like any of them. Lettering Delights which I've used before and love has 14 layouts for $8.00.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I've searched etsy, but those have someone else putting the things in and sending me a final file.

1 comment:

d.a.r. said...

We just designed and ordered our Christmas cards from VistaPrint and looovvvee how they turned out! We spent like $26 for 100 of them and got to fully customize layouts, fonts, etc.