11.14.2009

do you shutterfly?

I love shutterfly. It's an all in one photography site. I upload our pictures there to have them backed up somewhere safe. I have a "share site" where I have monthly posts of our family's adventures to share with family and friends far away. I order prints from there (they'll mail them to you or you can pick them up at Target). I order gifts from there - calendars, books, mugs . . .

I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Shutterfly House Party Host. I had some friends over and shared my love of Shutterfly. It was like a reverse Pampered Chef party; people came over and got stuff for free.

Because life happens, I have some extra freebies left over. Each guest got a free 20 page 8 inch by 8 inch hard cover book AND 12 5 by 7 folded holiday cards. You have to create your own account, upload your pictures and pick your designs. The one catch is you do have to pay for shipping. But $8 for a personalized bound book is a pretty great deal. The codes expire November 23rd so you don't have a ton of time, but a totally reasonable deadline.

If you would actually use them, leave me a comment. I have 4 free books and 4 free sets of cards. I'm no MckMama or DesignMom so I'm doubting there will be a huge rush on these. Just let me know which ones you would want and what you would use them for :-)

5 comments:

KK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KK said...

I love Shutterfly. I would love a 8x8 book if you have a code to spare!

I've been waiting to make my not so little-little one a new baby book! This would be the perfect reason to get it done!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

The timing of this is so odd. Literally 5 minutes ago I was searching for my Christmas card for this year and thinking I need t make a book of travel pictures to take to my Grandma for Christmas. It's a sign!! :)

stephanie said...

I would love a photobook coupon. I would like to make wedding albums as gifts to our parents for Christmas. We already have made one for ourselves and it came out great!

stephanie said...

PS. That last comment was from RM-Stephanie... Love reading your blog & seeing your photos!