11.06.2009

giving thanks: day 5

I need all seasons. I'm the type that thinks the 4th of July should be celebrated in shorts and Christmas needs snow.

Fall is my favorite season. I love the activities and the crisp air. Lately, I've been able to sleep with the window open in our room. It's chilly, but perfect snuggle under a blanket weather. (Granted it would be more perfect if Hubby was home to snuggle with, but I'll take what I can get.)

This morning was the perfect morning. Nice and chilly in the morning, but not too cold if you're under a blanket. The Bear slept until 9 am this morning. It was fabulous. I woke up at 7:30 which is the normal time. It was so nice to be able to stay in bed, read the NY Times on my phone and spend quiet time alone.

The Bear's window stays closed so don't fret about him getting sick(er). His room stays a nice and comfy temperature. He also has those warm jammies that have the feet.

It was a wonderful start of the day.

No comments: